~ A Steve and Mark party (part 2) ~

Just remembered that I promised you a pic of my outfit to Soho Theatre's Christmas party.  As the reminder, the theme was to go as a famous Steve or Mark (the first names of the venue's Artistic Director and Executive Director respectively).  My aim not to spend any money on this campaign was scuppered when the shop wouldn't take my flying ducks' sweater back for a refund.   Therefore, it makes another campaign appearance.

Not content with my £1 Steve Coogan facemask from Primarni Skidmark, I had to fashion a Steve McDonald mask.

I also thought I'd give double value by still wearing the Coogan mask on the back of my head.  Let's just say everyone was terrified.

Merry Christmas folks.


08 February 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I'll be on touch soon.