~ Bitchcraft ~




I get a horrible feeling that this blog is beginning to look a little like me dressing up in as many different costumes as possible.  However, this photo is from an episode of Bitchcraft that I filmed just before Christmas.  The first few episodes are already online and can be found by clicking on the italicised and underlined series name above.  I'll keep you posted when my episode goes live.

I play Tom in a speed dating scene where all the characters are in fancy dress. (See, I'm not addicted to dressing up.  They made me!)  My costume, a Youtube page of "Guy You Wanna Date" was a pretty hefty costume and was heavily strapped round my torso with heaps of gaffa tape.  Bathroom breaks were very interesting.  Not quite sure why I'm flaring my nostrils and looking particularly unsavoury here but maybe once you see it, it will make sense.

Talking of unsavoury, I was contacted the other day.  Here's some of their email:

'My Dead Friend', a short film that centres around Harold, a nervous recluse who finds it difficult to enter the world outside of his house. He is incapable of communicating or maintaining relationships with others, including his own sister, Ellis, until he is stunned to find that the safe sanctuary of his flat has been disturbed by the body of a dead man lying on his bathroom floor. Unable to deal with the situation and face the outside world again, Harold has no choice but to continue living with the dead body, resulting in him finally being able to form a new 'relationship'.
Having seen your profile, we would love you to consider auditioning for the part of Harold.



Do you think a pattern is emerging? Eeek.  Maybe Corrie shouldn't see this blog.  I didn't audition!

Anyway, here's a picture of tired actors on the Bitchcraft shoot.












03 Februaary 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I'll be on touch soon.