~ And that's a wrap! ~

...oh and a cheeky bottle of fizz.
So, it's over. The final email has just been sent and I'm not on Corrie.  What a loser!

Amongst my three emails today was director (and actor) Kathy Burke. Let's hope she reads it and sees the commitment and humour of the campaign.

The final goal wasn't achieved but c'est la vie! I can't say I've enjoyed the whole thing but I came up with all this nonsense, so had to follow it through. I will miss it in a way.

It has achieved in some ways too. It was about being pro-active and what that looked like. I actually have two theatre jobs lined up soon and the first was a direct result of a campaign email. I had a year two planned too but this work has thwarted it somewhat. I certainly need a sabbatical (or gap year from it), a lie down...and another glass of fizz. I also had a director email me today saying he'd like to meet.

Your favourite character (as voted for by the people) was Trev Gilroy.
Let's hope the producers have taken note and are writing him (and me) in at the moment.

I know the casting director is about to give birth any day. I met one of her good friends on a job only last week.  Weird or what? Let's hope she can find time to give the blog a glance in one of her deprived sleep moments.

The blog will continue sporadically and your feedback, as ever, is welcomed with open arms but only if it's scathing and negative!

Cobbled! x

11.06.13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I'll be on touch soon.