~ Best Pressie Ever? ~

Could it be any better? The end is nigh and I'm wearing black.  Ok, there are only two months remaining for this nuts campaign but who better to offset the colour of mourning than our very own Deirdre Barlow? I suspect someone knows my taste in t-shirts very well. My recent birthday also saw the arrival of this accompanying card. Huge thanks to @fablus.
(I thought I'd let you know the time this photo was taken too. I knew it would be of huge interest to you.)

Around 180 emails remain for those lucky industry folk. I would say it's been a blast but it's felt more like a marathon.  How apt at this time of year?

I leave you with Deirdre's first line "I think it's about time somebody bought me another drink." 

13 April 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I'll be on touch soon.