~ Thinking of getting a tat! ~

So, loads of cool tattoos out and about at the moment and I've been questioning what I should get. If you know me, you know I'd never get one...probably...I think...yeah. Anyway, what would it be?  I reckon it would need to acknowledge the campaign in some way. I came up with this:


It represents my current feeling about the campaign. People keep telling me I've hit the 20 mile mark of the marathon. I can't wait for it to finish. I'm sure it's nowhere near as hard as a marathon but there are days when I'd sooner stick pins in my eyes than send another email. Just over two months remain. Phew!

Anyway, best of British to all those marathon runners who are currently pushing their limits. Anyone got a Groupon voucher for an eight hour ink sesh?


31 March 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I'll be on touch soon.