~ Cause it's bitchcraft, wicked bitchcraft...~

Not feeling the campaign much at the mo.  I'm still trotting my three a day out like a loon and not getting much back.  I plough on regardless.  

No one said it was gonna be easy but it's gonna be worth it! is what they say, isn't it?  It better blinkin' well had be.  

Anyway I should be flaunting my wares, shouldn't I?  


Here's the episode of Bitchcraft I posted about a few weeks back.  In case other actors look better than me, I enter the action at 2 mins 29 seconds.  Please feel free to tell all your industry friends about how atrocious I am in it and never to cast me.

I was overwhelmed by your responses to my Sexy competition.  I could be some time riffling through all those thousands of entries.

24 February 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I'll be on touch soon.