~ If the mountain will not come to Muhammad... ~

...the mountain must stagger its way to Muhammad.  And I feel like a mountain!  (Yes, I did have to look up the spelling for that phrase.)


I don't know what was more odd: me having Christmas Day with the Corrie cast or buying myself this hideous jumper, all for the sake of the campaign.

All of the cast were very welcoming but refused to share a dressing room with me in the New Year.  There was a special guest there, too, making a special appearance from the grave.
All will be revealed at a later date.

Anyway, hope St Nick brought you everything you so wished.  I must crack on with my three emails now.  All I need is a magic lamp and some hefty elbow grease.  

Enjoy The Day of Box!

25 December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I'll be on touch soon.