~ Sunday night passion ~

Well maybe not in this way but clearly for me to keep going I'm passionate about this project.

However, I'd be lying if I didn't say there are days when I'm just not feeling it. Finding three new emails to contact isn't as easy as it sounds. My previous post of positivity is a distant memory now and I'm struggling. Maybe my admin brain is killing my creativity.

Therefore, I once again ask for your help. (I know you're already telling all your friends and family about my scintillating blog. You're tweeting like mad and changing your Facebook statuses/statae[!] to spread the word of the campaign.)

It's time to come up with a character that I could play on The Street. Perhaps it's a cousin of Samir (one of Deirdre's dead husbands) who's come to donate his kidney to Tracey Barlow. Maybe it's a cleaner for the Rovers...or a rival cabbie to Streetcars. I reckon the crazier, the better. You decide!

Send me your ideas and maybe I can mock up some photos and/or videos. Get my juices flowing again...and not just Deirdre's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I'll be on touch soon.