~ We're always moaning... ~

...that there are too many actors and too little work.  Hello?!  How many directors are there out there?  There are loads and now I begin to see how tough they have it too.  Just when I thought I'd exhausted all my contacts for emailing, I decided to concentrate on TV and film directors.  Now, I knew this would always be tricky as they're not all listed in one place (to my knowledge).
My other option I considered was to email all the previous industry folk I'd contacted and be more direct to actually telling them about the campaign.  To date, I've been much more subtle.
So, I had to think out of the box - something I've started to do more often since this ridiculous campaign started.
I've come up with a secret way of finding lots of TV directors and will let you know how if  you contact me.  Now I've got new found vigour!

Is that a perfect segue to Ex-Lax?

This is a still from a short film I did at the weekend in Manchester called Framed.  I, surprisingly, play an oddball who spikes someone's coffee with laxatives. Delicious!

It's been an strange week or so for the campaign.  I've had a TV casting, commercial casting and theatre audition.  All three were the result of my brilliant agent and my very recent campaign emails.  I'm feeling positive and now just have to get the jobs.

I've been telling more random people about the campaign (sorry, randomers)!  Some people don't fully understand it.  Therefore if you have any questions, please contact me - no matter how silly.  I might start an FAQ page.  Similarly, if you have any suggestions - send 'em my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I'll be on touch soon.