~ Reality beckons... ~

You know she's totally gutted I'm not joining her.
So, four months in and I'm going to be on a reality TV show!

Well...almost.

I've been talking to someone, as a result of the campaign, about being on a new reality TV show.




After much soul searching, I decided against it but will probably rue the day.  There were various factors that made up my mind but my gut instinct was to plough on with my baby The Corrie Campaign.  One of my concerns was around being taken "seriously" as an professional actor.  Mind you, I guess I've lost all credibility since starting this ridiculousness project.

Anyway, one door shuts and another one opens.  I have a voice over job tomorrow with no casting (hurray) and I had a really nice theatre audition today...though I suspect I'm not good looking enough to get it.  Off to Harley Street in the morn for some  reconstructive surgery.

Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I'll be on touch soon.