~ How irritating am I? ~



You know when you get an email where someone has cc'ed others in and really they meant to use bcc instead?  Guess who's been keeping those emails over the years?  I knew deep down it was wrong but somehow thought they'd come in useful one day.  After a very long day, I had a memory jolt and remembered that I'd stashed those emails into a "useful contacts" folder.  Uh Oh!

Anyway, apologies to those industry pros who thought they'd escape my flaming fingers.  An email is coming your way very soon.

What Data Protection Act?


2 comments:

  1. Nick, you could always offer the list up for sale?!! I am sure there are many actors out there who would love to get their typing mitts on that! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. If any actor were to hack into my Dropbox account, they'd have a field day. #changingpasswordaswespeak. x

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I'll be on touch soon.