~ COC ~

"Alright Cock!" was something that Bet used to say all the time.  However, I'll be saying "COC" in a different context if you come to see COC at Theatre 503 on Tuesday 22 January at 19:45.

It's a new short play by Polly Churchill and Vanessa Wilkins and directed by Sarah Ford.  It's set in the future where sexism is in the process of being eradicated.   If I tell you I'm the token male character, it will give you a flavour of the play!


This photo will mean more to you when you come to see it.

If you're one of those thousands of industry professionals that reads this blog, and you're desperate to see my work, please get in touch either directly or via my agent for comps.


Other actors/actresses/gender neutral performers include:
Jessica Burgess
Jemma Churchill
Naomi Paxton
Please click on their names for their CVs.

See thee there!

15 January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I'll be on touch soon.