Like any good diet...

They say: "little and often," right?  I'm going to make a concerted effort to post more often.  
I've  been on holiday and have a tan to rival Mike's.  

So what happened to the campaign? I hear you say.  Well, I was rather organised and had my list of casting directors to contact with their email addresses.  My friend, "Loser" (an endearing nickname, believe me), took over the reigns whilst I was away.  She has much better gramma and speling than me.  Armed with the password to my account, she smoothly knocked out three a day despite traumatic WiFi experiences.

To date, I have sent around 126 emails and the response has been overwhelming.  There have been 6 replies.
There have been a number of oversights to date.  Loser was given two names that I'd already contacted.  I've had one bounce back.  I also miscounted the amount of days that I was away.  What a klutz! (I need to use that word more often).  Needless to say, being a bit superstitious, I've had to do extras to make amends for my wrong-doings.  

Anyway, I'll keep to my diet of little and often and sign out.  'Appen you're bored any road!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I'll be on touch soon.