"Soft launch" as those funny ad people say!

So I've vegetated, cogitated and digested (as Loyd Grossman would say) and put this off for lots of reasons - mainly because it's probably really stupid and might make me lots of enemies.  However, after a lengthy Skype chat with my great mate in South Africa, I got re-inspired.  My drive to do creative projects never ever properly takes off as I always want instant results.  Slow burn is not really in my vocab but a "soft launch" is what will work best for this project.  Rome wasn't built in a day but Weatherfield will be here in under twelve months.  The cylinders are fired up and many thanks go to the Western Cape, Bruh.
P.S. That's not a picture of him, by the way!

Soft launch date - Tuesday 12 June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I'll be on touch soon.